The most common questions we get from our clients
No, absolutely not! Our solution is made of the highest quality, natural ingredients. All of our technicians have also been trained and certified!
Please visit our Tan Care page to find out the proper steps that need to be followed before your spray tan.
- Allow the tan to develop a minimum of 8-12 hours before rinsing. Ideally waiting 18-24 is best.
- Avoid getting wet until after your shower. Water can hinder the development of the spray tan causing streaking and areas of the tan to actually come off. Use luke warm water, preferred soap, no wash cloth and pat dry.
- Do not let pets lick your skin.
- Wait 24 hours to shave if possible. Use conditioner instead of shaving cream.
- Avoid cleansers with sulfates, alcohol, fragrances or microbeads.
- After your first shower moisturize atleast twice a day to keep the tan looking best.
- Avoid hot tubs, long hot showers, salt or chlorinated water to extend the life of your tan.
- Mani/Pedi will remove your tan.
The entire process takes about 10-15 minutes, from start to finish.
Before your Body Glow appointment please follow these pre-tan instructions:
- Shower, shave and exfoliate your skin atleast 12 hours before your appointment. Use an oil free scrub. Do not use bar soap as it can leave a film on your skin that could affect the color.
- Condition your hair before you scrub and exfoliate your back.
- Do not apply any deodorant, moisturizers or perfumes before your appointment.
- Manicures, pedicures and massages should be done a minimum of 12 hours before your appointment.
- Remove make up before your appointment. I have make up wipes I can provide if you should need.
- Understand that I am as comfortable as you are. You are welcome to wear as much or as little for your spray tan session. Keep in mind tan lines!
- Last but not least, make sure that you have something VERY loose to wear after your appointment. Pajama pants, loose or no bra and a loose shirt are ideal. No sports bras, tight shorts or leggings as items like these can ruin your tan as it is still setting.
- I only accept cash, check, Venmo and PayPal as forms of payment
- The day of your session please plan to arrive make-up, perfume and deodorant free.
- Bring a change of clothes that is loose fitting to wear home from your session. Suggestions include a loose fitting t shirt, pajama pants or loose shorts and a loose fitting bra or no bra.
- Please feel free to park in the drive all the way up the driveway and come to the front door.